Tuesday, April 1, 2008

taper.

that's right, folks. according to my schedule, my coach, my calendar, and my weary body, it's time to taper! of course, i haven't done much actual running lately, but i've definitely had my share of incredibly exhausting workouts. in fact, i did a 5+ hour one on sunday. it was actually pretty fun. i managed to watch 2 1/2 movies at the gym while i busted my butt on various machines. at one point, i was on the bike watching "mr. deeds" (don't ever watch that movie, btw) when one of the personal trainers came over, high-fived me, and congratulated me on being there for over 3 hours. ha! anyway, i told him i had 2 more hours to go, and that hopefully there would be something better on after "mr. deeds" that didn't involve golf, infomercials or fox news. well, what i got next was "what women want." i'm still trying to decide if that was actually better... or if, no matter what, cable tv just makes you stupid.

No comments: